You know those guys who always answered questions in school yeah?
Their hands are always raised like two to five seconds after the teacher asks a question. They were also the efikos of the class and the ones that actually had two heads.
Well if you were one of them, or you were in the class where they were available, then this post is for you.
1. When the teacher asks a question and their hands are automatically up in the air
2. And then they get it right and the teacher asks us to clap hands for them
3. Or if it’s one of those terrible teachers, he will now ask the efiko to come out and flog everybody
4. When the efiko tries flogging softly and the teacher flogs him to teach him how to flog
5. Then he flogs everybody and tears are everywhere
6. The whole class, two days after the flogging session
7. And when the teacher asks a question and his hands are up again
8. And as usual, the teacher talks and talks about how the rest of the class are olodos
9. Until some people go talk some sense into him/her.
10. And then next time, his hands are shy. Even teacher is shocked that he doesn’t know
Were you the efiko or the olodo? Which other memories can you relate to?
You should also take a look at the schools your favorite celebrities attended.
The post 10 Things You Will Understand If You Had An Efiko In Your Class appeared first on .