Sports News of Wednesday, 29 August 2018
There are reports that the entire playing body of Aduana Stars have suffered food poisoning ahead of Wednesday’s Confederation Cup match at Raja Casablanca.
The Ghanaian champions side are said to have suffered the problem after eating local delicacy kenkey and Jollof which they took with them to the North African country.
It is suspected that the food was contaminated and the players vomited and had diarrhea.
Aduana have been handed a huge blow after travelling to Morocco with a thin squad of 14 players (12 outfield and two goalkeepers).
The Dormaa-based side have already been eliminated from the Group stage having lost 2-0 at home to ASEC Mimosas two weeks ago.